Born 1982 in Weinheim, Germany
- 2007 Diploma (MA) in Psychology, University of Mannheim
- 2010 Dr. rer. soc. (Ph.D.), University of Mannheim (advisor: Edgar Erdfelder)
- 2007 - 2010 Research & teaching assistant, Psychology III, University of Mannheim
- since 2010 Postdoctoral research & teaching assistant, Psychology III, University of Mannheim
Awards and Scholarships
- 2004 Baden-Württemberg Scholarship for an exchange semester at the San Diego State University (USA).
- 2011 Early Career Best Manuscript Award of the European Journal of Social Psychology for the paper “Cognitive Processes in Implicit Attitude Tasks: An Experimental Validation of the Trip Model”.
- 2012 Postdoctoral Autonomy Grant awarded by the University of Mannheim.
- 2016 TeaP Selected Poster Award (1. Rank) awarded by the German Society for Psychology (DGPs, Fachgruppe Allgemeine Psychologie) for the poster "Unbiased Truth: Symmetrical Interference Effects on Memory for Truth and Falsity".
- Truth judgments
- Moral judgments
- Foreign language effects
- Source memory
- Memory for emotional Stimuli
- Acta Psychologica
- Cognition and Emotion
- Cognitive Science
- Experimental Psychology
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology
- Journal of Cognitive Psychology
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: General
- Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition
- Social Psychology